Tuesday, May 7, 2013

MCKENNA


McKenna, my second daughter, will graduate in a few weeks.  I tried to find a quote, but nothing fit.  I just couldn't find the words to say how amazing she is to me.  She is the little sparkle that brightens my day.  I want her to know that I am so proud to be her mother.  I could list all her accomplishments, but the things that make me the proudest are her confidence, character and compassion - the things on the inside, the things that matter.  She has an amazing future ahead of her.  Go and become all that you have dreamed of, Kenna.  I'll always be here when you need me.   Love - Mom.












1 comments:

Only for a Daughter said...

You definitely don't have to go far for models you're girls are beautiful, another great photo shoot. Rodeana

Post a Comment

 
© Janece Kenney Photography